teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season 10 Premiere June 4, 2012

It's the most intense and physical season yet. Looks like there might be a few actual fist to cuffs.

S~

Hopefully the best is yet to come because those featured last night couldn't cook a can of beans. I died when I saw what he did to those beautiful scallops.

S~

What happened to the red team?? They didn't show what caused the blowup in the first place.

Just two people that can't get along, then the tape, then the time, then getting kicked out of the kitchen as a team. Both teams are worthless. I hope someone starts showing some talent. Next week looks like things will come to a head. Maybe Chef Ramsey will move Barbie to the blue team. I think she might have some talent.

S~

Love the rumor starting by the girls team.

What's with the change in format to the To Be Continued?

There have been a few "To Be Continued" over the years. 2 episodes carrying over is new, though. Did I say how much I hate the red team?

S~

The new person I don't like now on the red team is Tiffany. Talk about no class at all....

The fashion model judges wanted something healthy. Nothing says healthy like FRIED food! :rolleyes: That and her being proud of her farting....

Wow. Red team is once again completely dysfunctional. Can't get past the drama. To be continued tonight...

S~

I hate the to be continued stuff!! :mad:

I'm going to call it on the final two contestants: Justin and Christina

This is the worst I've seen of a team implode.

I still don't know what caused the bash on Barbie....

I knew exactly what would happen at elimination. I told my wife when the 4 were standing there that Patrick was gone and Robyn was going blue.

I had a revelation yesterday and confirmed it today. In shows like Master Cook and Hell's Kitchen, I don't give a rat's ass about the interpersonal bickering and fighting. I watch the show for the challenges/elimination tests, not the services. I have started to skip the crap out of Hell's Kitchen and can watch the show in just 20 minutes and not feel like I missed anything I care about.

Sending Robyn to the other team isn't going to solve anything. Those that switch teams are always eliminated. Tiffany needs to go. I've never seen anyone in HK that has cared less about standards than she.

S~

Should have let the six runners up stay and sent everyone else home. Robyn's gone. Yeah.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts