Hell's Kitchen Season 11

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Twenty Chefs Compete, Part 1": Twenty aspiring restaurateurs present their signature dishes to Ramsay -- and an audience -- in Las Vegas; while the challenge winners earn a night out on the town, the losers must head back to Los Angeles on a school bus.

S~

Gordon played a clip on Jimmy Kimmel, one of them has a sock puppet they talk to. He said this is the wierdest bunch yet. And Jean-Paul will be back this year.

Signature dishes were horrid compared to last year's contestants. Neither Gina nor Danielle deserve to be there.

S~

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 3

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"nineteen Chefs Compete": Chef Ramsay puts the contestants through a physical challenge involving lobsters; while the challenge winners enjoy a day on a yacht, the losing team must clean hundreds of pounds of fish; Ramsay is disappointed by a disorganized dinner service.

S~

Did previews make it look loke someone goes during a challenge?

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"nineteen Chefs Compete": Chef Ramsay puts the contestants through a physical challenge involving lobsters; while the challenge winners enjoy a day on a yacht, the losing team must clean hundreds of pounds of fish; Ramsay is disappointed by a disorganized dinner service.

S~

Did previews make it look loke someone goes during a challenge?

Yes. Then again the editing for the previews always shows something that usually doesn't happen.

This bunch is horrible! Not a single one except for MAYBE Zach stood out this week. The sock puppet lady is WEIRD!

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 4

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"17 Chefs Compete": Olympic athletes Maurice Greene, Natalie Coughlin and Danell Leyva help Ramsay lead a 3K race, with the red and blue teams racing to prepare lunch for the runners; communication issues lead to fights during the dinner service.

S~

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 5

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Sixteen Chefs Compete: Part 1: The teams must identify the type of protein used in five dishes; as the winning team enjoys its victory at a beach house, the losing team must grind and mill grains to make bread from scratch; contestants are grilled during elimination.

S~

I'm not liking that Jeremy guy either.

I still can't believe after all of these seasons that no one can make a risotto. You would think they would be able to nail that dish seeing as it's an HK staple every season.

I hate "To Be Continued" episodes. I have a feeling Jeremy's gone after Chef sent the two ladies back. Jeremy is clueless.

S~

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 6

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"16 Chefs Compete: Part 2": Ramsay makes a decision that changes the competition; two chefs work as servers during the dinner service; each team nominates two contestants to be put up for elimination.

S~

I hate "To Be Continued" episodes. I have a feeling Jeremy's gone after Chef sent the two ladies back. Jeremy is clueless.

S~

I do too. I am going to watch the next episode regardless, you don't need to entice me with a "to be continued." In fact sometimes that is enough for me to just not watch the next one.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"16 Chefs Compete: Part 2": Ramsay makes a decision that changes the competition; two chefs work as servers during the dinner service; each team nominates two contestants to be put up for elimination.

S~

In other words there's no winning team this week either.

They probably both blow service. I see Jeremy going home at the beginning of the episode and Danielle at the end.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts