Hells Kitchen Season 3

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Well, Hell's Kitchen is back for Season 3.

Based on the first episode I can predict that this will be a wild season.

What's with all the crying?? My wife and I were discussing this throughout tonight's episode.

To quote Tom Hanks "There's no crying in baseball!"

well there is no crying in the FU%#@*@ kitchen either. you god d@* as"ho@# get it right or leave!!
LOL

im sure gordan puts on a show for the camera, but wow, he does seem really mad

well there is no crying in the FU%#@*@ kitchen either. you god d@* as"ho@# get it right or leave!!
LOL

im sure gordan puts on a show for the camera, but wow, he does seem really mad

Do you guys watch Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America? I think that version is more true to his real persona. He's doing a US version also.

This show needs to be on Showtime. The bleeps are iriitating. Like we don't know what he saying. All I have to say is don't count out Waffle House...

I love this show. Kitchen Nightmares is a little different premise. He's trying to get someone who already has a restaurant going. With H***'* Kitchen he's trying to weed out those who can't handle the extreme pressure of being a master chef and running a successful restaurant. And yes, he can be an A**, but he is an awesome chef.

S~

Please tell me this season is HD. I recorded it OTA just in case but have not watched it yet. One of the few reality shows I watch and it pisses me off with no HD.

It's 16:9 480i SD upscaled to 720P. I would rather have HD but upscaled widescreen SD is better than a 4:3 box.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking it may be, the normal fox stretch. I mean it looks better than SD, but the show is in Season 3, hook a brutha up with some HD.

This show needs to be on Showtime. The bleeps are iriitating. Like we don't know what he saying. All I have to say is don't count out Waffle House...

If you have access to food tv in canada they show Hells kitchen 2 & nightmares uncut...it is so much more entertaining that way.

Also did you notice that in this season of HK that they are fuzzing out their mouthes when they swear....got to love the FCC and the American Family Association (Idiots)

Yeah, thats what I was thinking it may be, the normal fox stretch. I mean it looks better than SD, but the show is in Season 3, hook a brutha up with some HD.

It's not stretched though. it's was filmed in 16:9.

Stretch is when they take the 4:3 and stretch the sides to fill a 16:9.

If you have access to food tv in canada they show Hells kitchen 2 & nightmares uncut...it is so much more entertaining that way.

Also did you notice that in this season of HK that they are fuzzing out their mouthes when they swear....got to love the FCC and the American Family Association (Idiots)

I guess they don't want to offend those that can lipread:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts