Hell's Kitchen: Season 9

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Man is Elise a *****. Plus she can't even cook. She has no business running anything. I hope she loses and soon. I don't think chef will put up with her for too long.

S~

Man is Elise a *****. Plus she can't even cook. She has no business running anything. I hope she loses and soon. I don't think chef will put up with her for too long.

S~

She'll be exposed, eventually. Personalities like hers are good for TV so she will be around a little longer...

Like everyone else on the Red team, I still can't stand Elise. Taking credit for a team idea.

S~

You guys realise of course, that this whole thing is staged by the producer. But it makes for great entertainment. I just wish they would leave the audio on for the profanity. The beeps spoil the show.

You guys realise of course, that this whole thing is staged by the producer. But it makes for great entertainment. I just wish they would leave the audio on for the profanity. The beeps spoil the show.

Obviously they are looking for different personalities to spice thing up and make it interesting.

It's clear there's an agenda when Ramsay boots off someone other than who has been nominated. At this stage the producers have probably already determined who will win....

Cast to make things interesting, yes. Highly edited, yes. Staged, doubtful. Producers picking who will win and be the head chef in some of the top restaurants, extremely doubtful. Ramsay's reputation is on the line.

S~

Cast to make things interesting, yes. Highly edited, yes. Staged, doubtful. Producers picking who will win and be the head chef in some of the top restaurants, extremely doubtful. Ramsay's reputation is on the line.

S~
Don't forget that Ramsay is an EP of the show too. There are occasionally those times when GR kicks off someone who was not nominated by their team. It happened recently this season....

And it is well deserved when they are. Sometimes strong competion is put up on the block, like Jamie last night. This isn't Survivor. Chef Ramsay has 12 Michelin Stars. Anyways, Jonathan is gone.

S~

Jamie's gone. Not nominated, but she has seemed totally out of it lately. Don't know if Carrie and Elise got to her or not.

S~

If I was Chef Ramsey, I would just let them all go and find a new head chef for his restaurant. Non of them deserve to be head chef.

If I was Chef Ramsey, I would just let them all go and find a new head chef for his restaurant. Non of them deserve to be head chef.

Totally agree. This is the least talented group of chefs I have ever seen on this show. I can cook better than them. I cook for a table of at least eight every night.

S~

For a show like this they obviously weren't chosen primarily for their culinary skills, but for their personalities. It would be a boring show if they were all obedient, qualified chefs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)