Hell's Kitchen: Season 9

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Elizabeth, miss deer in the headlights, is gone. It looks like Elise is going to cause major headaches with the five remaining chefs next week.

S~

If she makes it to the top two I will stop watching HK from now on. My wife and I have watched every season since Season 1.

They are keeping her around for the drama factor. That is much easier to do on a show like this then on a shoe where the people get voted off (survivor) or leave for losing (amazing race). Here Ramsey has full discretion.

As much as I dislike Elise and would never hire her due to her attitude and maturity level, she is not talentless as a chef.

S~

I did not agree with the elimination at all. If Elise isn't a plant I don't know what else it could be.... Will and Paul's response to the question of who is the better chef sounded scripted to me....

I did not agree with the elimination at all. If Elise isn't a plant I don't know what else it could be.... Will and Paul's response to the question of who is the better chef sounded scripted to me....

Even though I hated what happened, I think Will and Paul did this to get rid of the better chef. Elise is just above Tommy and Jennifer is always toward the top of every individual competition.

Jennifer gone. I hope Will and Paul are the final two. Only two worth anything this season.

S~

Will's service did suck for the final service. Krupta really screwed him on that.

But, how much should that affect the good work Will did all season??

I had no problem with either Will or Paul winning; they clearly were the best two there. But, I wonder how much Paul's story about his Mom played into things....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)