Help getting 118 in Puerto Rico

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
I already have 2 big dish on my terrace for 119/110. I am looking for some Intl channels...which r on 118. Talked to the retailer...& he said I can get it...but I need 3rd disk.

My delima is I cant install 3rd disk on my terrace. Is there any way I can get 118 along with 119/110 using any 1 of the existing disk?

I know i US.....there is 1 disk for all......but any help for this in PR can be very helpfull?

I already have 2 big dish on my terrace for 119/110. I am looking for some Intl channels...which r on 118. Talked to the retailer...& he said I can get it...but I need 3rd disk.

My delima is I cant install 3rd disk on my terrace. Is there any way I can get 118 along with 119/110 using any 1 of the existing disk?

I know i US.....there is 1 disk for all......but any help for this in PR can be very helpfull?

You don't need another dish for that like techno says there are some bracket that e bay sells that holds 2 lnb and buy a new lnb for 118 and resolved the problem

You don't need another dish for that like techno says there are some bracket that e bay sells that holds 2 lnb and buy a new lnb for 118 and resolved the problem

Yup....techno will help me in setting this up. I have Legacy setup & hence DP equipment is out of question.

Just hoping the the signal can be good for 118 (since on 119 I have rain fade or complete loss of signal)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts