Help. HD-for-Life on my account but no HD

Tecmo SB Guy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
Hi. I just went back up from the Welcome Pack to AT 120 about 20 minutes ago. I did it through the website.

The AT 120 channels came back but just the SD versions.

I have HD-for-Life tagged on my account.

Do you guys have any ideas of what's wrong?

I see DIRT's not on right now. Is anybody on DIRT on usually on Friday nights? Does somebody usually come on later?

Hi. I just went back up from the Welcome Pack to AT 120 about 20 minutes ago. I did it through the website.

I see DIRT's not on right now. Is anybody on DIRT on usually on Friday nights? Does somebody usually come on later?

Wait if you choose, I am guessing DIRT may (or may not) be home already. A phone agent can help you with this, it's not that hard if you tell the agent the things I mention below.

The problem is that while you have something known as the HD for Life tag, the HD120 Free needs to be added. You can call in, and ask the agent to hit "Price it" and have them read every line. If "HD120 Free" is not part of it (priced as $0.00), have them select Programming/Core/HD and add the HD120 Free to the acct and hit "finish and review"

Thanks, SomeDishGuy.

Actually, I think I fixed it. I experimented with my account just now and went and clicked "HD Add-On" for $10. Then I went to checkout and it didn't charge me anything. And that turned on the HD.

I would be happy to review your account! Please send me a PM with your account or phone number!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)