Help I can't reset east west limits?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
Someone just gave me a 4dtv 920 receiver. It works great. Got on sat, got it to download channel lists, things looking good. But, someway the east west limit are set the same or within a couple of numbers of one another. I have tried the "set limit" options but it won't let me change the numbers more than 1 or 2. So now when I try to move automatically to another sat i get the message reached physical limits. but the dish doesn't move. Is there a way to override this? Is there a factory reset that would take me back to default? any help? Thanks guys.

Someone just gave me a 4dtv 920 receiver. It works great. Got on sat, got it to download channel lists, things looking good. But, someway the east west limit are set the same or within a couple of numbers of one another. I have tried the "set limit" options but it won't let me change the numbers more than 1 or 2. So now when I try to move automatically to another sat i get the message reached physical limits. but the dish doesn't move. Is there a way to override this? Is there a factory reset that would take me back to default? any help? Thanks guys.

Press Options On the Remote then press change system settings then press change installation settings then press set limits and you can set your East And West Limit like that but you said that didnt work so did you hear the arm's motor running how do you have the Reed senors wires hooked up here is a picture to help you out if you have the same wiring but usually the brown is always ground for the reed sensor

Attachments

• 4dtvwirebig.jpg
    4dtvwirebig.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 304
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts