Help ID Actuator Size

Captain Midnight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 16, 2019
Greers Ferry, Arkansas
Found a lot of NOS gear. I am trying to figure out the size. Seller says it is 36" but it looks shorter. What say you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-125715_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-125715_Facebook.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 132
It might say in that yellow wording where the motor moves? I couldn't get the picture close enough to tell.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

It might say in that yellow wording where the motor moves? I couldn't get the picture close enough to tell.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
I am going to ask for a model number. It should likely end in "36" if it is a true 36" model. And I will compare the number of chaparral feedhorn diameters it takes to span my 24" superjack actuator

Reactions: Cham
Judging by feedhorn diameters likely a 24". If the measurment between where the motor and end of the tube where the center moves in and out is 26-27" then is likely a 24. If it's a foot longer then...
Lots of LNBs and a spare servo are always good to have. What are the specs (models) on the LNBs?

Judging by feedhorn diameters likely a 24". If the measurment between where the motor and end of the tube where the center moves in and out is 26-27" then is likely a 24. If it's a foot longer then...
Lots of LNBs and a spare servo are always good to have. What are the specs (models) on the LNBs?
California Amplifier Slimline II model
I think 30°K noise rating

Reactions: Cham

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)