Help Me Please (No red/Green)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gross67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 6, 2004
Indiana
Hello all,

Please excuse the non-VOOM issue but I thought the collective brain power on this forum could give me a hand. I returned from the store to find that my Hitachi 51G500A (Rear Projection) was projecting only in "blue" and there were curved horizontal lines in the picture. I unplugged, reset, generally fiddled with the unit with no luck. Has this happened to anyone before? Have I lost the projection from my Red and Green units? ANy help/advise would be greatly appreciated - the unit is just a few months old so I'm sure getting it fixed will be no problem .......(Well, in theory).

Blue in Indiana
JG

Don't know much about that model. But did you check that your component cable are correctly setup on the back of tv and receiver....

I think the red and green units are shot - when I stand in front of the screen and look down, all I see is the blue projecting. The DVI cable is secure as well. What the heck - it's just 3 months old. Must call HITACHI...... Any other thoughts?

Cheers,
JG

gross67 said:
I think the red and green units are shot - when I stand in front of the screen and look down, all I see is the blue projecting. The DVI cable is secure as well. What the heck - it's just 3 months old. Must call HITACHI...... Any other thoughts?

Cheers,
JG

Can't think of anything else....

Did you make sure the VOOM STB was on 1080i mode? If you had a power outage, a reset to 720p might have occurred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)