HELP! MY VIP622 Died!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just about a month ago my 6 month old 622 started doing the same thing, with the exception that after getting the green light, then all lights it would go dead then start the cycle over again continuously for as long as I left it plugged in. I got it replaced and now tonight while watching TV the replacement receiver started doing the same thing. I unplugged it for 15 mins, plugged it back and now it too is doing that endless loop. Every once in a while it will get to the "acquiring satellites" screen but before it makes any progress it just shuts down and starts over. Any thoughts?

This just happened to a 622 of mine. Then it happened to the replacement receiver as well! I can plug another unit in to the cable and get all signals and watch tv. I don't like how the replacement receivers are just refurbished old ones with problems. Any clues form anyone why it would do a continual reboot. It often only gets a blank black screen sometimes with a vertical white bar in the middle then reboots. Thanks!

This will make my 4th, I have had 2 VIP622 the HDMI went bad and the two week old repacement is in re-boot hell, way to go DISH and this POS box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)