Help needed with dish set up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KCFDCapt

Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
CA
I have purchased a 211 receiver and a 10000.2 dish with tripod for my RV. I am looking for step by step instructions on how to set up the dish, locate the satellites in the western arc and get a signal to the TV. I have done it once at my home but when I went camping, I could not get anything on the TV.

Is there a site with the instructions all in one document where I can print them out?

Thanks for your help and support.

OK, I have the info on locating the satellite and aiming the dish. Now I need how to do the check switch and whatever else is needed to get the picture to show up on the screen.

If you are using the same dish you have at your home a switch test should not be needed.. But a switch test is simple.. Menu 6-1-1. Then highlight and select "check switch" and then run test..

Just be aware that running this test without the Dish lined up properly will create a problem by either clearing the matrix or giving you results that will be problematic.. Make sure Dish is lined up right before running test.. If you already have the correct satellites listed in the matrix then you don't need to run the test.. Just line up the dish..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)