Help please with Dish 322 Receiver

waldopepr

Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
I have a 322 receiver with both TV1 and TV2 hooked to the same TV that has PIP. System is 2 DishPro 500 dishes, one with Twin the other a Dual with a DP34 switch to this 322 receiver and 2 311 receivers. A couple days ago it started popping up that there was a problem with my switch configuration and one of the 322 tuners wouldn't configure right. I switched some of the lines at the switch and the other receivers still worked right so I assumed it wasn't the switch. The one line wouldn't get the right satellites no matter where it was connected so I am figuring it is in this line. It gathered the right info for #1 but #2 instead of listing the DP34 says DP feed. So I disconnected #2 and configured #1. It worked fine. Everytime I shut off the box and turn it back on I have a black screen and have to go back through and reconfigure #1. It comes on configured to #2! I have to go through the Point Dish and put it back on #1. Any ideas? Has the box gone crazy?? All the other receivers in the house work fine.:confused:

Did you try switching the dish it was coming off of or taking the dual tuner to the other room that is connected to the other dish? You will have to do a check switch after doing this. If you get the same results then it is a bad tuner in the 322 receiver and you will need to have it replaced. There were some issues with some of the DPP twins though.

Both satellites are supposed to be going to each receiver. The second satellite was just to get a couple extra channels. I did switch the cables around coming out of the switch, but it didn't help. It is just the one cable that won't pick up the signals. Would it be the twin if the other receivers are getting good reception?? The only reception it did get before I disconnected it was satellite 148.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)