Help SatelliteGuys Radio FIGHT CANCER!

Can we get to $750 by Monday when this is all over? Please help if you haven't already.

And remember, make sure you mark your contribution for THE MORNING GUYS!!!!!! :yessign

I plugged it on my show last Monday night. :D

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
You told them to vote for Middays right?

Man if Orlando keeps it up I am going to have to move his show to the graveyard shift. :D

You told them to vote for Middays right?

Man if Orlando keeps it up I am going to have to move his show to the graveyard shift. :D

Lol! I actually said it didn't matter to me, we love the morning and afternoon guys & the donation was the most important part. (Didn't want to show favoritism) ;)

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Shoulda encouraged the larger donations to the mornings & smaller ones to the afternoons

Here we are at the final hours of this battle between the Show Hosts! The current totals are Morning Show $303 vs Afternoon Show $287.50 so this is a very close race! Enjoy the show, all our friends at SatGuys and get your VOTES in before it is too late!

You have less than an hours to make your contribution for THE MORNING GUYS!!!! Use the link below! The time for the afternoon guys has passed, so support THE MORNING GUYS with a donation of any size! All funds go towards the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life! Thanks!

Reactions: pbeeman
Thanks to all that assisted with the efforts, we raised nearly $1,00 for the American Cancer Society. The Morning Guys squeaked by with a $10.50 margin over The Afternoon Guys. You can still contribute to the efforts by using the link below. Thanks again!

Well the VOTES are in! And the winner is the American Cancer Society! The Morning Show Guys have a total of $458.00 vs the Afternoon Guys with a total of $447.50 for a small difference of $10.50. There you have it...the Morning Guys WIN! But the bigger winner is Relay For Life and the team of Volunteers for a Cure appreciates your support! Our crew of 20+ Volunteers will be walking the track from noon Friday to noon Saturday for everyone who has donated money to our team. THANK YOU for your SUPPORT!

Reactions: OrlandoSGM
Thank was a GREAT TIME. A big THANK YOU to everyone who donated! I am very proud of our members for stepping up to the plate and helping us raise money to help fight cancer!!!

Reactions: OrlandoSGM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts