Help Support SatelliteGuys and also Help The Children!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Ikki!

This will be the last update tonight...

Final total to St. Jude will be announced in the morning, so YOU STILL HAVE ALL NIGHT to HELP THE KIDS from St. Jude! :)

Thank you to skihoodoo, rturnmire, DK_Sat, hKeith & jpdubose!

Final totals are now posted and I am PROUD to announce that we have raised $3,000.00 for the kids at St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital!!!

Thank you EVERYONE!!!!!

stjude.jpg

Thank you again to everyone again for helping to support the kids at St. Jude! We raised $3,000.00 to help out the kids with cancer at the St Jude Childrens Research Hospital!!!

I have submitted the money to St. Jude electroniclly just a few minutes ago. Below is a copy of my receipt.

Thank you again to everyone for helping not only support SatelliteGuys, but more importantly to help out the kids at St. Jude!

Thank you for helping the children of St. Jude

Scott Greczkowski (SatelliteGuys.US)

We gratefully acknowledge your support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. On behalf of St. Jude, and especially on behalf of the children and their families, thank you for your generosity.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-805-5856 or e-mail us at donors@stjude.org.

Your donation information is as follows:
Confirmation Number: 1106284
Date: November 16, 2010 - 10:10 AM
Payment Method: Credit Card
Bill To: Scott Greczkowski (SatelliteGuys.US)

46 Miami Avenue

Newington, CT 06111 US

Gift Amount: $3000.00
Gift Type: One Time

In accordance with I.R.S. guidelines, no goods or services were given in exchange for this gift. Federal tax law requires that we give you this receipt to substantiate your charitable deduction.

To ensure you stay connected with St. Jude, please add donors@stjude.org to your address book.

Visit the e-mail management center to indicate your e-mail preferences and interests.

Check to see if your employer contributes matching gifts to St. Jude at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Matching Gifts.

Donate to a named fund or learn how to make a tax-saving gift through your will, trust or other estate plans, http://www.stjudelegacy.org.[/quote]

Thank you again to everyone, plus also a big thank you to everyone who donated directly to St. Jude as well!

We got a letter in the mail today from St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital thanking us for our donation. I will try to scan it and post it tomorrow. :)

Thanks again to everyone for their support!

Got a chance to scan in the letter we got from St. Jude Childrens Hospital which acknowledges our donation.

Again THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible!

Attachments

• stjude.pdf
    409 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts