Help with 119, 110, and 61.5

rswelch91

Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
Delaware
Hey guys hope you can help me. I am so confused so here goes. I have 2 dish 500 dishes, one pointed at 110 and 119 with the other at 61.5. I have Philadelphia locals. Only receiver is a 722. Anyway just notcied I am no longer getting HBO W HD and several others on the mapdown channels 301, 302 etc, They are still showing up in the 6000 channel range. What statellite do I need to be aimed at instead of the 61.5 and can I just re-aim my single lnb dish. With all the channels I am just not sure if I have to keep the 61.5 and add another location or just aim at another sat.

Thanks so much:confused:

If your Phila locals are on 61.5. You will need another dish. If not, you can repoint your 61.5 dish at 129.

You need to have someone come out and give you a new dish. You need to be pointed at 61.5, 72.7, and 77 on eastern arc or 110, 119, and 129 one western arc

Hey, you may need a what's called a Whole Home Upgrade, Dish is moving HD channels around, you can either call Dish or PM one of the reps on here and they will be more than happy to help, mention WHUP615

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Hey, you may need a what's called a Whole Home Upgrade, Dish is moving HD channels around, you can either call Dish or PM one of the reps on here and they will be more than happy to help, mention WHUP615

To the OP: I would be one of the DISH reps that you can send a PM to (need a phone number or account number).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)