Help with 622 installation question.....

hzhao

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2004
Finally, I got my 622 box and activated last night. The whole process is another long story and I will share with all later.

Here is my question:

Does 622 support analog OTA channels? I was unable to add one analog channel that I was modulated and inserted in my analog antenna. I have no problem with all the previous receivers (811,921,942). All I need to do is manual add a OTA analog channel. Seems 622 only allow me to scan/manual add digital channel.....

Am I miss something or doing things wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

I had some CCTV channels that I have inserted in the OTA antenna feed..... I guess that I just need find other way to do that now......

hzhao said:
Thanks.

I had some CCTV channels that I have inserted in the OTA antenna feed..... I guess that I just need find other way to do that now......
Try using a simple splitter at the OTA input to the 622 and feed the OTA and CCTV signals to your TV's OTA/cable tuner if it has those, then tune the CCTV signals that way. If your TV is only a monitor, depending on what channel the CCTV signals are on you might be able to use an old VCR or similar as the tuner...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)