Help With 921

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I just bought a 921 and it will not see my dishes. I have a legacy Dish 500 pointed at 110/119 and another at 61.5. The two are tied together through a SW21. I tried running a dedicated line to each input from each dish and I get nothing. Do I need DishPro gear? If so, what exactly do I need?

I did try a search, but I don't have time to dig through a lot of stuff, thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Darrell

DarrellP said:
I just bought a 921 and it will not see my dishes. I have a legacy Dish 500 pointed at 110/119 and another at 61.5. The two are tied together through a SW21. I tried running a dedicated line to each input from each dish and I get nothing. Do I need DishPro gear? If so, what exactly do I need?

I did try a search, but I don't have time to dig through a lot of stuff, thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Darrell

Try clearing the matrix and then hook up the dedicated runs, then run another switch check.

As Dan suggests....

Unhook your feeds, do a check switch.

Hook up the feeds

Do a check switch.

Everything should work after that.

I've used my 921 with a single Dish 300 pointed at 61.5 in a pinch. As long as I cleared the switches and repointed the dish, did another check switch, everything worked fine.

I called Dish Tech Support and he said I have to have both Inputs connected. I get 110/119 now but no 61,5. When I do a check switch I get a Matrix error for legacy gear. I think I need a switch 34.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)