Help with buying my own channel Globcast on Galaxy 19 or 25ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kishoreda

Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
USA
Does anyone know how to or where to find the contact info for Galaxy 19 or Galaxy 25 ku 97w.
We are few friends trying to open our own Satellite channel (free to air) on galaxy 19 or 25ku
I believe its part of the Globe-cast or something, any help will be appreciated !!

Globecast is a DTH (Direct to Home) service provider that uplinks the majority of channels on 97W. They are like a smaller Dish Network or DirecTV, and provide mostly ethnic content. You would have to sell them on the idea of offering your channel to their subscribers, and to do that, you would probably have to demonstrate to them a working network and a target audience. It would probably be easier to independently uplink your content, but TP space is not cheap.

kishoreda said:
Does anyone know how to or where to find the contact info for Galaxy 19 or Galaxy 25 ku 97w.
We are few friends trying to open our own Satellite channel (free to air) on galaxy 19 or 25ku
I believe its part of the Globe-cast or something, any help will be appreciated !!

Feel free to contact me by PM. We work with placing several new channels on Galaxy19 each month. We will be happy to introduce you to Galaxy19 uplinkers and answer your start-up questions.

Ok thanks guys I will PM you Brian, and yes Tron I am aware of the costs of them buddy Brian if you didn't get my PM, since I am a little new here please PM me

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts