Help with Dish Upgrade

DishTailgater

Aug 4, 2011
I am a longtime Dish subscriber to "Americas Everything" and HD250 with a 612 receiver and two Solo SD DVR receivers. The 612 receiver is not working properly (bad hard drive) and, since I am out of contract, I would like to upgrade my equipment with a new contract commitment.
Based on info from this forum, I would like to replace my current equipment with two 722 receivers and one sling adapter. Unfortunately, the Dish customer service rep I talked to was not able to accommodate.
Is my request unreasonable and is there a "higher authority" that may be able to explain my options without beating around the bush?

I am a longtime Dish subscriber to "Americas Everything" and HD250 with a 612 receiver and two Solo SD DVR receivers. The 612 receiver is not working properly (bad hard drive) and, since I am out of contract, I would like to upgrade my equipment with a new contract commitment.
Based on info from this forum, I would like to replace my current equipment with two 722 receivers and one sling adapter. Unfortunately, the Dish customer service rep I talked to was not able to accommodate.
Is my request unreasonable and is there a "higher authority" that may be able to explain my options without beating around the bush?
Hi and :welcometo Sat Guys. I would be happy to look into your account and see what we can do about getting you upgraded to the (2) 722 and sling adapter. If you would like to PM me your account information I can take a look! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)