Help with multiple receivers

shoppang

Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
I currently have the superdish and 2 receivers hooked up. I want to get another receiver for my bedroom. however, someone told me a reg satellite splitter would not work and that i would need a multiswitch? can someone help me in understanding this and what i need to do?
thx

If you have a Superdish, then you probably already have a DP34 multiswitch outside somewhere.. This has four outputs.. Depends on what kind of receivers you have as to what you are going to need..

I have a viewsat 2000 ultra as the newer receiver. as for the superdish i am not sure which i have. the dish network receivers are 311 receivers.

I have a viewsat 2000 ultra as the newer receiver. as for the superdish i am not sure which i have. the dish network receivers are 311 receivers.

This is not a Dish receiver, you will only get promo channels and NASA as far as programing. The sats this receiver is intended to look are not Dish sats so hooking into a SuperDish will not give you anything. If you are looking to steal Dish's signal, get a Dish receiver and help prevent the rates going up for those of us who pay for their subscriptions.

Are you a current customer? Or planning to become a customer? What is your need? DVR? HD?or just another channel on another tv?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts