Help with setup

BruceE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
I now have a VIP622 in my living room and a VIP722 in my bedroom going to 4 TV's. Can anyone help with advice for me to upgrade to a Hopper. Do I need 1 Hopper with Sling & 1 Joey or what. Can you also tell me about the prices for this equipment. My bill run on average about $180.00 month. I don't want to go any higher on my monthly bill.
Thanks,
BruceE

I now have a VIP622 in my living room and a VIP722 in my bedroom going to 4 TV's. Can anyone help with advice for me to upgrade to a Hopper. Do I need 1 Hopper with Sling & 1 Joey or what. Can you also tell me about the prices for this equipment. My bill run on average about $180.00 month. I don't want to go any higher on my monthly bill.
Thanks,
BruceE
622 and 722 is 4 tuners The Hopper has 3 tuners Joeys have no tuners they use the tuners in the Hopper. To equal what you have now means 2 Hoppers for 6 tuners and 2 Joeys to give the convenience of the 2 SD feeds off your current receivers. You'll add in the area of $20 more to your bill.

If you have 4 TVs and currently have 4 tuners you'll want to go with 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys. Like stated before, this would give you 6 tuners now for 4 TVs. You would also have HD for all 4 TVs.

Right now your fees are most likely this:
DVR $7
Secondary DVR receiver $17
Total $24 in extra fees.

If you went with the recommended Hopper set up your fees would be this:
DVR $12
Secondary Hopper $12
Joey $7
Joey $7
?Total $38 in extra fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)