Help with this Sling adapter and 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tgreen

Original poster
May 2, 2007
I'm running 2 separate 722's, each is being used as a single receiver. Each has a wdtv box thru the network connection, also both receivers have an additional hard drive attached for storage. Each tv is connected to the internet with a wireless bridge using a Linksys WRT54g running dd-wrt software in bridge mode. My main router is a Linksys E-4200. I have had no problems till now. Hardwire is out of the question. Using the sling adapter gets me nothing but the "Your computer was able to connect to your device, but the connection was interrupted. (Error 36)" no matter what browser I use, Explorer or Firefox. Same problem. Using my cell I can get tv with no problems. Wondering if anyone has overcame these problems? I know there must be someone out there with the same problem. Are any special settings I need to make on the main router or on the wireless bridge to get this hopper to work on my computer. Also do I need to setup the 722 on a certain mode

WDTV is a media player that you can download movies, photos, music in almost any format and play on your tv without having to convert any of them to view. You also can conned to YouTube or lots of other media sources. You connect the WDTV to your network and play anything you save to an external HD through your HDMI input on your tv.I can watch movies I have downloaded or saved the hard drive in my Livingroom and watch in another room through my wireless network.

If I understand what you are saying, the mobile clients work, but a PC (within the home?) does not. This suggests that the new issue is with your PC, and not your 722s. Recommend trying a different computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)