Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get in to the chat room either. And I have been on many before. Any ideas?

I just loaded the latest version. I get a class client not found message at the bottom of the page.

I get to the Chat Room, but it's not right. It has gray under the Chat line, which is not unusual if nobody's using it, but there's no place to write a message. And it's not showing the area used for listing who's in the Chat Room.

Al

Probably some security or other setting that kept the Java machine from initializing.

voomvoom said:
I get to the Chat Room, but it's not right. It has gray under the Chat line, which is not unusual if nobody's using it, but there's no place to write a message. And it's not showing the area used for listing who's in the Chat Room.

Al

That is the same screen I had, when I entered the chat room.

Usually, when the Chat Room is being used, it will show a number of how many users are in the Chat Room next to where you click on the Chat Room to enter into the Chat Room. Tonight, I didn't see those numbers at any time, and I don't see them now. Of course no one is probably in there at the moment.

Al

The number of users in chat will return. :)

This is an updated version of our chat, what makes it worth using is before users behind a firewall could not get into the chat. This one is smart enough to detect if your behind a firewall and will route your connection through a different port which is open on your firewall. :)

Yeah, I also had to download the new java to get it to work. Once I did that, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)