Here is what I was offered today to upgrade to HD

jpt28

Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
USA
My 501's (Converted to 508) have been getting slower and locking up quite a bit. I think one of them is 8-10 years old. I called dish and the loyalty department offered me a 622 with free installation including I would assume taking my Dish 500 and the second (wing dish I believe it is referred to) which is pointing to 148 (I know it is no longer active) to a 1000.x (guessing). They will hook up the receiver to two TV's and I also got 5 Months free HD programming, and $1 off of my DVR fee every month.

I have been reading about the loyalty department giving a $10 credit for 12 months for committing to a 24 month contract. Did I settle for less or am I getting a fair deal?

622?

My 501's (Converted to 508) have been getting slower and locking up quite a bit. I think one of them is 8-10 years old. I called dish and the loyalty department offered me a 622 with free installation including I would assume taking my Dish 500 and the second (wing dish I believe it is referred to) which is pointing to 148 (I know it is no longer active) to a 1000.x (guessing). They will hook up the receiver to two TV's and I also got 5 Months free HD programming, and $1 off of my DVR fee every month.

I have been reading about the loyalty department giving a $10 credit for 12 months for committing to a 24 month contract. Did I settle for less or am I getting a fair deal?

A 622 or a 722 didn't think there were any of those cept for refurbs anymore?

I guess I will see come Friday, was just looking to find out if I settled for less than I can get out of the loyalty team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts