Here! PPV is now available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As we reported here first yesterday HERE! Pay Per View, a Gay and Lesbian oriented Pay Per View service is now available to all subscribers on Dish Network.

HERE! PPV is now available on Dish Network Channel 537.

You can find out more about HERE! PPV at http://www.hereppv.com/

Scott Greczkowski said:
As we reported here first yesterday HERE! Pay Per View, a Gay and Lesbian oriented Pay Per View service is now available to all subscribers on Dish Network.

HERE! PPV is now available on Dish Network Channel 537.

You can find out more about HERE! PPV at http://www.hereppv.com/

Next thing you will see is PPV for bestiality :D

:eek: Oh no this channel makes people think same sex civil unions are the Devils work.. :shocked

Showed this to a Gay friend.. talk about happy. He figured it was about time since there are already Hispanic channels and BET. Why not another channel for minorities.. ;)

Kevinw said:
I agree with you also, SO which channel will have more viewers Nicktoons or SPICEHD :rolleyes:
Nicktoons.
Which channel will make more income per viewer? SpiceHD.

The hereppv.com link doesn't work for me ... directory listing denied. No loss.
They have Spanish PPV at 539, and the "last chance channel" at 538. IIRC family movies are shown on 532, at least on the weekends. Now it appears Charlie has made a deal with Rainbow ... Just not the VOOM Rainbow. But if that nitch will pay per view for movies for their persuasion, I suppose it *is* income.

Just space that could have been used for Goodlife or Trio, or any of the other channels requested over the years.

JL

Kevinw said:
:eek: Oh no this channel makes people think same sex civil unions are the Devils work.. :shocked

Showed this to a Gay friend.. talk about happy. He figured it was about time since there are already Hispanic channels and BET. Why not another channel for minorities.. ;)

I want to marry my cousin, my brother, two worms from by back yard, the neighbors dog, the five year-old girl across the street and my car.
What the hell, it's only marriage - something to bastardize by a very sick few.

I want to marry my cousin, my brother, two worms from by back yard, the neighbors dog, the five year-old girl across the street and my car.
That is sick. Nothing to do with gay ppv, though, or even gay marriage, for that matter. (Apparently "not that there's anything wrong with it" is not part of your lexicon.)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)