Here's something more current: "Dish is begging authorities for help with T-Mobile’s CDMA shutdown looming"

Too bad many can't remember when the sack phones were discontinued and that included the first few years of OnStar cars.

Tech turns happen and expecting 3.5" floppies still to be use is unreasonable.

Too bad many can't remember when the sack phones were discontinued and that included the first few years of OnStar cars.

Tech turns happen and expecting 3.5" floppies still to be use is unreasonable.
Hah! I have a friend who inherited a bunch of family photos saved on 3.5" floppies. Of course nobody has 3.5" floppy drives on their computers anymore. Guess what! I had, in my equipment drawer, a USB 3.5" floppy drive. Plug it in and you have instant access to those discs. I hope I see that USB drive again.... :)

Hah! I have a friend who inherited a bunch of family photos saved on 3.5" floppies. Of course nobody has 3.5" floppy drives on their computers anymore. Guess what! I had, in my equipment drawer, a USB 3.5" floppy drive. Plug it in and you have instant access to those discs. I hope I see that USB drive again.... :)
On a windows 95 computer?... or commodore 64

Boost has these folks phone numbers. Start sending them text or Calls starting now with one a month and then ramping it up to one a week then daily as the shut off time nears to let the folks know to get a new phone. Anyone that still has a CDMA phone needs an upgrade anyway. If they can not afford it they likely have a Family member, coworker or someone that will give them an old phone that is better than what they are using.