Heroes: Season 4 Redemption

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Well, since there is no fan forum. Season 4 begins on Monday Sept. 21, 8:00 p.m. Hopefully it will find its way back. The addition of Robert Knepper (T-Bag), could be very interesting. He always plays a creepy character.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUIbya7eBJU]YouTube - Heroes Season 4 Volume 5 Redemption Official HQ Promo[/ame]

S~

Knepper is one strange dude! He always made me feel uncomfortable on Prison Break (which I guess means he was doing a good job). I sure hope Heroes can come back to what it had the first season, but I'm worried that it won't really be able to and that this is the end for a once very promising show. Save the cheerleader, save the world...

I also hope they get back on track. The last season was painful.

Totally skipped Season 3. I may catch up sometime but I doubt it. Now I probably will not watch Season 4 since I haven't watched Season 3. It was one of the best network shows out there during Season 1 & 2.

So Sylar back from the getgo it looks like.... can't say that im looking forward to it. More along the lines of watching to see where the car wreck is going to take me.

OK, here's what grinded my gears about the end of last season... (forgot how to tag spoilers so read at your own risk)...

... Let's brainwash Sylar into thinking he's Nathan. Like NO one thought this would be a bad idea? Why not have Pete (who still had the shapeshifting power) pose as Nathan until everything cooled down; then let "Nathan" die of natural causes and Peter could go back to his thing?

So Sylar back from the getgo it looks like.... can't say that im looking forward to it. More along the lines of watching to see where the car wreck is going to take me.
Yeah, my wife & I talked about Sylar last night, and that keeping him around is what's dragging the show into the ground.

Yes, he's a great character and all, but keeping the same ultra-bad dude around is killing any freshness to the story. Not to mention that there is no suspense, because we all know they'll never get rid of him now, so most people just go "why bother" and watch something else, House, instead.

They need to just finally get rid of him and think of something new. He really should have never lasted past the 1st season finale.

I agree that Sylar could stand to go, but I think it's time for Hiro to go too. The whole time travel thing is as overused on the show as Sylar is.

The whole time travel thing is as overused on the show as Sylar is.
I agree, and they had found the right medium last year for him and Peter both when they restricted their powers to just freezing time or having one power at the time respectively.

Unfortunately they fell into old habits with Hiro.

The show just isn't creative anymore, and I doubt it'll last past this year.

I agree that Sylar could stand to go, but I think it's time for Hiro to go too. The whole time travel thing is as overused on the show as Sylar is.

Hiro can't currently travel in time only stop it. And he is having side effects when he does stop time. This was happening last season so it isn't anything new.

To me it is Peter and Silar that need to be seriously toned down.

Hiro can't currently travel in time only stop it. And he is having side effects when he does stop time. This was happening last season so it isn't anything new.

To me it is Peter and Silar that need to be seriously toned down.
You must not have seen the season premiere yet.
Hiro's powers are back, and he has already changed the past using it, with plans to do more of the same.
Also, Peter's powers were toned down, he can only have one power at a time now.
He had Suresh's power at the beginning of the episode, but now has the knife thrower's speed.

I don't know... everytime I watch this show when it ends I always ask myself, "what the f* did I just watch."

I just don't find this show enjoyable.

You must not have seen the season premiere yet.
Hiro's powers are back, and he has already changed the past using it, with plans to do more of the same.
Also, Peter's powers were toned down, he can only have one power at a time now.
He had Suresh's power at the beginning of the episode, but now has the knife thrower's speed.

It appears to me starting at the end of last seaon that while he can only have one active power at a time, but he can change between multiple powers at will. I don't think the actual changing of powers has been shown yet. However, He ripped the door off the car at the beginning of the episode, which would be Suresh's super strenght power, but how did he get to the scene so fast without using someone elses power?

I was watching the episode while working on the computer and this is one of the few shows that I actually have to watch without distractions.

Apparently I missed his changing time. He does have side effects which should limit him more then in the past seasons, but the show is DVRed and I will watch it again.

I enjoyed it, but am tiring of some lines, like Hiro and Sylar/Nathan.

The whole Sylar in you know who's head was annoying. Was happy with HRG and Peter's lines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)