Heroes: Season 4 Redemption

I'm sorry but I stopped watching early last season. The whole show has lost focus and is convoluted in its story telling for my taste.

It appears to me starting at the end of last seaon that while he can only have one active power at a time, but he can change between multiple powers at will. I don't think the actual changing of powers has been shown yet. However, He ripped the door off the car at the beginning of the episode, which would be Suresh's super strenght power, but how did he get to the scene so fast without using someone elses power?

I was watching the episode while working on the computer and this is one of the few shows that I actually have to watch without distractions.

Apparently I missed his changing time. He does have side effects which should limit him more then in the past seasons, but the show is DVRed and I will watch it again.
Suresh was both strong and fast (though not as fast as the knife thrower).
During the fight with the knife thrower, Peter came into contact with him and took the much faster speed from the knife thrower, so now Peter is faster, but doesn't have the strength. To get the strength back, he'd need to come into contact with Suresh again, but doing so would lose the extra speed.

They really should have just let Sylar die at the end of last season. However,
I think the Sylar/Parkman thing will be MUCH more interesting than the Sylar/Nathan thing
. As for Hiro, let him do his thing then kill him off around after the November sweeps.

Maybe he can take Ando out in the process; you know, take him to an apocalyptic version of the future and accidentally leave him there. End up back at home with the warning of how grim it's about to be then to die with yet another unfinished plot line...

Why am I watching this show. I think Parkman maybe the only reason this season. I'm glad it's not Hiro, with his no-show tonight. Don't care about anyone else... especially these new bad guy(s) though I was waiting for Hayden to grab and kiss her roommate or something.

... though I was waiting for Hayden to grab and kiss her roommate or something.

I was getting that vibe too. Don't mind the carny's; mainly because it is something DIFFERENT than what we've seen so far.
Of course, I called the house getting sunk into the ground the moment snob lady answered the door. The Sylar possession is great, loved seeing him turn Parkman's powers against him. Sadly, looks like next week will be a return of the Stepford Nathan storyline, yawn.

I think im demoting my timer to the bedroom so that I stop watching the last half of the 4th quarter in SD while House and Heroes record. This crap can be recorded in SD and watched whenever, bleh.

Might as well not even record the thing and just watch it on Hulu or something.

My wife and I have decided that this Monday is the determining factor. With 33 timers each week, I can do without BS, so if its not good, its gone.

It pains me with all the time I spent watching Seas 1 and 2 on dvd to get caught up with the series.

I am tiring of the series... I guess just watching out of habit now, probably because no conflicting timers yet. I hope something happens to make it interesting. The Skyler/Matt plot somewhat interesting to see him mess with his head. But, if Skylar has such control, how come he cannot just see what happened to his body? Gee I can make you see things, make you think what I want, but I cannot find your memory of where my body went?

Why am I watching this show. I think Parkman maybe the only reason this season. I'm glad it's not Hiro, with his no-show tonight. Don't care about anyone else... especially these new bad guy(s) though I was waiting for Hayden to grab and kiss her roommate or something.

Looks like you were a couple weeks early. The preview for next week shows just what you called...

Ya know, the episode sucked and they teased an interesting one for next week. Well, after being suckered for an ENTIRE season, and the first 3 episodes of this one, I pass. Sorry Heroes, timer is being deleted, sorry I wasted my time, and NBC SUCKS. Enjoy last place.

I am not really interested in this season. They are lucky that Monday night is not too busy to bump the timer. On Thursday night they would have met the end long time ago.

What I did with Dollhouse last year was I archived the whole season. Then, during summer repeats, we watched the whole season back to back in just over a week.

I don't mind Heroes ... it is taking them a bit to build the plot though ...

They sang the Theme from the Greatest American Hero last night.

==========
Joey Scarbury - Theme from Greatest American Hero (Believe It or Not) Lyrics

Look at what's happened to me,
I can't believe it myself.
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world,
It should've been somebody else.

Believe it or not,
I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me.

It's like a light of a new day,
It came from out of the blue.
Breaking me out of the spell I was in,
Making all of my wishes come true ue ue.

Believe it or not,
I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me

They sang the Theme from the Greatest American Hero last night.
Yeah, I though it was a nice touch since the show is called Heroes.
I kept hearing the Greatest Americans Heroes show's score in my head and seeing images of Ralph crashing into things. :D

Ugh... please please please kill of the Syler/Parkman story. I really hate it for some reason now to the point I almost want to fast forward thru those parts. I enjoyed last week much more than this week. The Syler in his brain feels cliche and predictable.

-Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)