hey guys check this out we got 4 more siriusxm music channels

no logos for the new channels are still not added yet i wonder why it is taking so long to add them?

They definitely sound better on Dish. They are pretty bad over the Sirius network. Not as bad over XM.
Can't totally agree about Dish delivery. With Dish you are listening through decent home sound systems, I suspect, so it's apples to oranges .But XM is pretty good in cars, channel dependent. Of the ones I listen to, The Spectrum is the absolute worst. Deep Cuts, the best. And Underground Garage in the middle, both home and car. Which begs the question, WHY?

Last edited:
outlaw country sound overmoudalted?please have someone from dish internet response team please check it out thanks

I have always thought Dish XM sounds better than XM in my vehicles.

My wife's car has an actual SIRUIS radio and it sounds like garbage. Siruis radios were shipped with a codec that can't be updated over the air (XM radios can..) so the quality is doomed to be awful...forever...on the older Sirius branded radios.

Reactions: TheKrell
I have always thought Dish XM sounds better than XM in my vehicles.

My wife's car has an actual SIRUIS radio and it sounds like garbage. Siruis radios were shipped with a codec that can't be updated over the air (XM radios can..) so the quality is doomed to be awful...forever...on the older Sirius branded radios.
My vehicle has an XM radio, so may be why I can't tell much difference between it and Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)