HGTV not showing up in guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

crackinhedz

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2013
Virginia
Hey guys anyone else experiencing a channel not showing up on the guide??

I have HGTV HD channel #112 and even select it on the channel guide, but it does not show up in the listing. Very strange! I can manually go to the channel, but just cannot get it on my list.

This is the only channel Ive noticed so far. Ive even waited for the nightly update, reset etc

Thanks for any info.

(and yes, HGTV is for my wife! ...but I do like House Hunters :D)

Attachments

• hgtv2.JPG
    hgtv2.JPG
    794.2 KB · Views: 221
  • hgtv1.JPG
    hgtv1.JPG
    644.5 KB · Views: 220
ok this is weird, I cannot get it on my list from the Hopper in the living room but in my bedroom on my Joey its there.

Strange!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    607.3 KB · Views: 214
Yeah just another bug with the custom lists... Glad I never use them. I just lock out the channels I don't want to see. You should see HGTV on "My Channels."

To me, it seems like you have to add at least 2 channels for one to stick. Add HGTV and another channel you don't care about. Then later delete the extra channel.

To me, it seems like you have to add at least 2 channels for one to stick. Add HGTV and another channel you don't care about. Then later delete the extra channel.
Wow this worked.

thats crazy. Must be some kind of bug?

Also I notice even though I tell the hopper in the settings to go to my custom list first when I hit "guide", it seems to pull up "my channels" instead...but I think it only is doing this when I first turn the TV/hopper on...after switching to my custom list it's fine.

I've been seeing the opposite problem. If I delete the last event then it gets 2 of them. As I remember I had to start over and delete again both of them.

There are other problems, too. After deleting a timer if may get stuck with an arrow that doesn't move but scrolls the screen instead. Way out is red button to reselect Timers and lose your place. And more....
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)