Hi Def Help Required

mancman

Original poster
Feb 9, 2010
Savannah GA
Currently have 100/119/61.5 I cannot get 129 due to a big oak tree. What do I need to do to get the new hd channels that are not uplinked 61.5? I'm interested in BBC America HD and FSC HD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Currently have 100/119/61.5 I cannot get 129 due to a big oak tree. What do I need to do to get the new hd channels that are not uplinked 61.5? I'm interested in BBC America HD and FSC HD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
First of all, those channels are not yet available on Dish and second, they will be mirrored on 61.5. Only downside to not getting 129 is if your HD locals are on it.

I think even I can manage that. Thanks for the quick replies.

KAB the uplink thread says they will be available this week, probably Wed but one member thinks FSC HD will probably not be on 61.5. I'll just wait and see. I never could figure out why I could not get HD locals, thanks

Thanks again for the help.

If you can get 61.5 can you repoint the 110/119 dish the other way to pick up 72 and 77 along with 61.5? That would give you eastern arc and all of the channels.
With a 9 degree spacing on the D500, it would come closer to working if it's pointed to 61.5/72.5, and the wing dish at 77 for a near EA set-up.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)