Status
Please reply by conversation.

eaglevision993

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2015
Heidelberg, Germany
Hi there,
I am Benjamin and I am just about to restart my big dish hobby after a 5 year break when I sold my KTI 10ft dish after losing interst and some hail damage.

Recently I came across a BRAND NEW in box Orbitron SX10 Micromesh that was sitting in a warehouse for 20 some years. This was because it is missing some parts. I already got / manufactured all missing parts ( inclination plate and front plate.)

The only part still missing is the feed cover - the mounting ring and the "cone". I ordered the only available set from the USA ( I am located in Germany btw...) but it is too small and does not fit a Corotor 2 setup.

So my request is: Does anyone still have such a weather cover lying around and is willing to sell or maybe knows a source? I would really appreciate it!

Needless to say that there is no chance to find one over here and the new chinese made ones are smaller than the original US made covers.

Thanks and best regards
Benjamin

I got a really big feedhorn cover from skyvision.com. A small person could live inside it. ha ha. And that is no small dog. The cover is 18 inches long and 12 inches in diameter.

IMG_20150327_172205666.jpg
IMG_20150327_172827531.jpg

Fred, that cover would be just perfect. I had a KTI dish and that exact same cover fits well over the Corotor II. Unfortunately, Skyvision no longer sells these covers.... all they have in stock are used ones with buttonhook-holes in them..
Yours wouldn´t be for sale would it?

Welcome to SatelliteGuys eaglevision993 !!!!!

Yes Skyvision is a good choice, Mike Kohl may have some too.

Fred, that cover would be just perfect. I had a KTI dish and that exact same cover fits well over the Corotor II. Unfortunately, Skyvision no longer sells these covers.... all they have in stock are used ones with buttonhook-holes in them..
Yours wouldn´t be for sale would it?
This one is going on my 10 footer I am installing tomorrow. Sorry skyvision no longer sells them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)