hi is epix still part of dish movie pack its only showing 12 channels now epix

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It used to include the Epix channels ,so now you have to pay extra $7.00 on top of the $10.00 to see the same channels ? No thanks.

Hmm...the EPIX link does not work anymore.....https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/epix
but EPIX Drive-In page works...EPIX Drive-In (EPXDR) on DISH | MyDISH Station Details
Found these too:
Epix 1 (EPIX1) on DISH | MyDISH Station Details
Epix 2 (EPIX2) on DISH | MyDISH Station Details

On the premiums page (Premiums | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support), Dish states:
"With DISH Movie Pack, get access to 15 movie channels including EPIX, Sony Movie channel, FXM, HDNet Movies, and more. Plus, get access to thousands of movies streamed to your TV, computer, or compatible mobile device."

Hope there is a not a dispute in the near feature or some type of channel realignment....Hopefully, it is just a goof up...fingers crossed....The Dish Movie Pack has lost many channels over the years along with package name changes....

Reactions: pattykay
On the premiums page (Premiums | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support), Dish states:
"With DISH Movie Pack, get access to 15 movie channels including EPIX, Sony Movie channel, FXM, HDNet Movies, and more. Plus, get access to thousands of movies streamed to your TV, computer, or compatible mobile device."

Hope there is a not a dispute in the near feature or some type of channel realignment....Hopefully, it is just a goof up...fingers crossed....The Dish Movie Pack has lost many channels over the years along with package name changes....

But when you click on "learn more" you get a list that says 12 channels that does NOT include Epix. Is Dish trying to tell us something? Which page is the most recent web page?

You make a good point. The package name changes are usually how Dish hides the fact that channels / features have been removed from this package. So, if Dish Movie Pack changes names again, then Epix may not be long for this (Dish) world.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Maybe Epix is fixing to be dropped by DISH?

That is what I was thinking to unless someone goofed up on the page. However, if this does turn out to be true, we may drop Dish Movie Pack and go with the Starz Encore pack. Over the years, many channels were dropped from the package.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Is MGM HD still listed? MGM got all of Epix from LionsGate and Viacom, so it is a full ‘sister’ to MGM HD now. I would think if Epix were going to be dropped so would MGM HD, or if there were a dispute. Maybe they’re going to break Epix out as a separate charge now.

Reactions: JSheridan
I certainly hope they don't drop Epix. It was one of the reasons I changed from AT&T.

I hope they keep it too. I wouldn’t be wild about having to pay for it plus the Dish Movie Pack, but I do like it. It has a lot of films the other services never show. Also, at least to me, it has always had a great quality picture on Dish.

Reactions: Rixos and HipKat