hidey hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i needed about 5 wheelbarrow's full of dirt to build up a low spot on a pole i had in the ground.

Well, i didn't have any money. So my neighbor has a big wooded back yard, so i went over there and dug a big hole for my dirt in a inconspicuous area. Now there is a big hole in the ground, i tried to cover the hole with leaves, but i didn't have enough, so what would be the easiest way to fill this hole?

I have to ask, did you clear it with your neighbor before you dug a big hole on his property?

fizzle, from the pics you posted in the FTA section, fill the whole with the random stuff you have piled in your yard. Top it off the the Timothy license plate. :)

If it's inconspicuous, does presence of the hole matter?

Maybe you could fill the center of the hole with dirt from the sides of the hole. (Remove the leaves first.)

i needed about 5 wheelbarrow's full of dirt to build up a low spot on a pole i had in the ground.

Well, i didn't have any money. So my neighbor has a big wooded back yard, so i went over there and dug a big hole for my dirt in a inconspicuous area. Now there is a big hole in the ground, i tried to cover the hole with leaves, but i didn't have enough, so what would be the easiest way to fill this hole?

Your wife, and then some more dirt.:D

Well, i didn't have any money. So my neighbor has a big wooded back yard, so i went over there and dug a big hole for my dirt in a inconspicuous area. Now there is a big hole in the ground
get off your ass stop watching television or using internet and GET A JOB thank your lucky stars were not neighbors
you need your clock cleaned many times over, and i hope it happens:cool:

get off your ass stop watching television or using internet and GET A JOB thank your lucky stars were not neighbors
you need your clock cleaned many times over, and i hope it happens:cool:

that was rude, and i hope the above post is deleted asap!

i have a job, than you very much, and i bet i have worked more in 5 minutes then you have your whole life

tell me to get off the internet, im not the one who has made 2900+ posts

truth hurts!
i have a job, than you very much, and i bet i have worked more in 5 minutes then you have your whole life
you have a job and you can't afford black dirt? lol Get another Job then to get some dirt you wont have to ruin your neighbors property.
you deserve what you have!

Last edited:
I am still curious if the neighbor knew that you dug a hole in his yard.

truth hurts!
you have a job and you can't afford black dirt? lol Get another Job then to get some dirt you wont have to ruin your neighbors property.
you deserve what you have!

I had the money, i didnt have the time, it was getting late, and it was going to rain for the next 2 days.

No he does not know about it, but its not like i dug it out of his front lawn, i live out in the country, so it was in the woods, he just owns the land.

I had the money, i didnt have the time, it was getting late, and it was going to rain for the next 2 days.

No he does not know about it, but its not like i dug it out of his front lawn, i live out in the country, so it was in the woods, he just owns the land.

Better hope he doesn't call the cops on you. I would be PISSED if someone did that on my land.... :mad:

Seriously, was there not a Wal-mart open near you? Most if not all are open 24 hours.

Better hope he doesn't call the cops on you. I would be PISSED if someone did that on my land.... :mad:

Seriously, was there not a Wal-mart open near you? Most if not all are open 24 hours.

like i said, i did not dig a big gaping hole, 3 foot deep. I scraped it off the top like a strip mine.

also, it was part of a no longer used dam for a pond that no longer exits, with trees growing in it, no one is going to miss that dirt.

I'm glad you don't live around me... I'd have the cops on you in a heart beat for theft and defacing my property.

No respect for others and their property!

like i said, i did not dig a big gaping hole, 3 foot deep. I scraped it off the top like a strip mine.
5 wheelbarrows full is alot of dirt
also, it was part of a no longer used dam for a pond that no longer exits, with trees growing in it, no one is going to miss that dirt.
why not take dirt from your own land rather than neighbors land?

I have to say I would be pretty pissed if I were your neighbor as well.

Why not dig it up on ur own property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)