hidey hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i didn't have any money.

I had the money, .....
... so i went over there and dug a big hole

like i said, i did not dig a big gaping hole, 3 foot deep. I scraped it off the top like a strip mine.

Dude, get your story straight. :) Go to home depot and buy some cheap dirt before your neighbor finds out. I'd be pretty ticked if my neighbor did this without asking.

Dude, get your story straight. :) Go to home depot and buy some cheap dirt before your neighbor finds out. I'd be pretty ticked if my neighbor did this without asking.

LOL.

Man, if he just scraped it off of the top, what is the purpose of filling it back in?
Alot of scraping to fill up 5 wheelbarrows!!!!

Seriously, Techno, do you not see that you did anything wrong to begin with? Or do you now realize that you did and are trying to rectify the situation?

If it were me, I know I would gladly let a neighbor get some dirt off of my property if he asked first.

If I were to find a big hole (or scraped off place) and knew what happend I would be pretty ticked.

That's it, I'm reporting the OP to the dirt police! ;) :)

Seriously, like I said originally, you can buy a bag of top soil for $2 tops and that'll get you 2 cubic feet. You would only need apx. 3 bags to fill the hole your describing. If you're going to steal from the neighbor, it's only right to fill it back up the right way with dirt and possibly new seed. That's a lot more appropriate solution that looking for inadament objects to stuff in the "hidey hole" you've created.

Wow, the story on this kid never ends. What a mess. Where is this "job" that you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)