Hiding Locked Channels on the 522

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

strrlvr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
Dallas, TX
I've locked out certain channels, but can't seem to find the option that allows me to hide these locked channels. Am I missing something, or is this feature missing in the 522?

I think if you are talking about what i think you are talking about (theres gotta be a better way to say that) if you go to the program guide, then press the program gyide button again while at the screen it gives you the option of only seeing the channels you sub to or all the channels and the ones you dont have are in red but you can still see whats on. i often use this feature when i am lookin at dvr recorded show and since i took my premiums off of dish i see whats on voom and just switch over if i see something i like, but you probrobly didnt wanna know all that so i am just gonna stop typing......

Mrdectown - that's one feature, but there's another one that actually lets you make the channels totally invisible all the time. I think my 501 has that feature. My 921 does NOT. :(

On the 510, if you lock and hide channels does it eliminate them from search results? If so, I sure wish you could do the same on the 522.
It would be nice to be able to search for "Movies" without getting a long list of all the PPV and premium channels I don't get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)