HIGHER PRICES COMING PEOPLE

I took the LNBs off the Dish (in a SNOWSTORM no less) and shipped those, the box and the remotes back to Dish. Have been watching some of the olympics on the Digital OTA signal, and it looked really good in 1080i. I should be ready to purchase Apple TV by the first of the month, and am mulling over the idea of Netflix, but we'll see about that last one.

I took the LNBs off the Dish (in a SNOWSTORM no less) and shipped those, the box and the remotes back to Dish. Have been watching some of the olympics on the Digital OTA signal, and it looked really good in 1080i. I should be ready to purchase Apple TV by the first of the month, and am mulling over the idea of Netflix, but we'll see about that last one.

I foresee the same scenario in my future. It really depends upon our next bill. We currently can get 20+ channels via OTA. Some of the channels we actually watch would be in the higher packages and we just don't see paying much more than we already are for our TV habit. We discussed lowering our pkg, but the cheaper pkgs do not offer our "fix". So, it's gonna be like smoking, we quit "cold turkey"! We will invest in a Tivo and get "free" TV from our outdoor antenna. Who knows, I may finally get through the twenty or so books, I have bought and stacked next to my computer for reading.

David

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts