Highlander fans! New Movie 9/15 on SciFi

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
Wow, this one almost snuck by me. My wife bought me the entire TV series for my birthday last year and I'm about halfway through it right now (GREAT box set and extras by the way)...

But I just noticed that the SciFi channel has an original movie this Saturday called Highlander: The Source.... Adrian Paul is back as Duncan McLeod.

I tend not to watch their monster movie of the week at that time, so this one almost snuck by me..... Check it out if interested....

Highlander: The Source | Videos | SCI FI Pulse

Bwa ha ha! Temptation strikes again....

Just keep that psycho machine gun toting kitty in your avatar under control..... Send him and his pals to whack Bob Barker as payback to keep him occupied....

Ugh...curiosity may have just killed this "kitty". Just got done reading reviews from others that have seen it overseas; the prognosis doesn't sound very good. Boy oh boy, do I hope they're completely wrong with the reviews. :(

Wow, this one almost snuck by me. My wife bought me the entire TV series for my birthday last year and I'm about halfway through it right now (GREAT box set and extras by the way)...

But I just noticed that the SciFi channel has an original movie this Saturday called Highlander: The Source.... Adrian Paul is back as Duncan McLeod.

I tend not to watch their monster movie of the week at that time, so this one almost snuck by me..... Check it out if interested....

Highlander: The Source | Videos | SCI FI Pulse

GREAT POST!! Thank you for the heads up!!:up

Ugh...curiosity may have just killed this "kitty". Just got done reading reviews from others that have seen it overseas; the prognosis doesn't sound very good. Boy oh boy, do I hope they're completely wrong with the reviews. :(

Even if it sux, the completeist in me will want to see it.

Hey, it can't be any worse than Highlander 2 (The movie)......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)