Hispasat 1C both Horizontal Tp's are weak now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hd fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
Ontario
Is everybody else experiencing weak signals on both horizontal tp's from Hispasat here in NA?. 12132 carries arab channels and 12172 TV Marti y TV Canarias among others. I can still watch them on 1 tv out of 3 but levels have been quite low for sometime now. used to be in the high 90's on CS 8100 and now barely 37 or less.

Hispasat 1C is 10 years old already so maybe is loosing tx power already or is it only me?. If so I will recheck everything at my end then.

Hi, I just checked with my Pansat 3500 and 80 CM dish and found it is still very strong for me. I'm getting over 75% Q with breakup on the pan below 30. I'm near Central Florida. Hope this helps, DC

Just checked the signals are strong I am in the east central florida area is also strong on the west coast in florida my mom is getting them with no problem. Both are Fortec Lifetime Classic her is fixed my is a motorized system . Hope it helps

Ok , thanks a lot to both of you , I will check my end then , could be the old 3x4 switch failing already or a rusty connector. Dual LNB is brand new.

yes it was the 3x4 switch outside and also it was an old one. replaced it with another old one I had and now everything is fine , for now , lol. this cheap cubans eh? , lol.

Thanks anyways Iceberg for the tip.

:):)
Is everybody else experiencing weak signals on both horizontal tp's from Hispasat here in NA?. 12132 carries arab channels and 12172 TV Marti y TV Canarias among others. I can still watch them on 1 tv out of 3 but levels have been quite low for sometime now. used to be in the high 90's on CS 8100 and now barely 37 or less.

Hispasat 1C is 10 years old already so maybe is loosing tx power already or is it only me?. If so I will recheck everything at my end then.

I did a Hispasat installation on super bowl sunday down here in PR and it's still strong! :)

Off topic I know, but Did any of you watched Avatar on Cubavision last Saturday night?. First movie at around 10:12 pm is always a new feature presentation. I got home late but decided just to check what movie it was and since I had not seeing any trailler yet (I always skip the Ads with the PVR and unless the SuperBowl yesterday I watch nothing live anymore) I did not even recognized it was Avatar!. Although I remember I thought it could have been Avatar but it was almost at the end so I decided to better wait for the Blue-Ray version for that one anyways. Who knows, I might go for the Digital 3D (not the Imax 3D) experience in the theater instead.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)