History Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pedrogarcia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2008
Kalamazoo / Limassol
I am currently watching "World War 2 Lost film" on the history channel from Eutelsat w3a on 7 East. I don't know whether in Europe this channel is in front or behind the USA but it is a must see if you haven't already.

Most of the History Channel shows can be seen on there web site. Is it the same US history channel in Europe?
By the way Kalamazoo, Michigan, I used to live in Alpena, Michigan - long time ago.

Most of the History Channel shows can be seen on there web site. Is it the same US history channel in Europe?
By the way Kalamazoo, Michigan, I used to live in Alpena, Michigan - long time ago.
It certainly has the same logo just timing may be different. Guys I am snowbirding in Cyprus till spring, it's still in the 80f here.

I wonder if this is the same documentary, or a portion of the WWII documentary "WWII in HD", which is available on Blu-Ray from The History Channel. It is supposed to be the most complete collection of remastered WWII footage to date.

Pedro they were first shown last fall, Sept 09 I think. I recorded them all on dvd. They repeated them about 2weeks ago here in the states. Seven episodes in the series, narrated by Gary Sinese. And, they recently added another show called World War 2 in HD=The Air War, about 2 weeks ago, and aired it on History Ch. Very interesting documentary series.

Pedro they were first shown last fall, Sept 09 I think. I recorded them all on dvd. They repeated them about 2weeks ago here in the states. Seven episodes in the series, narrated by Gary Sinese. And, they recently added another show called World War 2 in HD=The Air War, about 2 weeks ago, and aired it on History Ch. Very interesting documentary series.

Thanks Turbo, looks like we are a few weeks behind you, glad to know I am not going to miss out
on WW" in HD

Eurosport 84 > I do watch Eutelsat W3A 7east (subscription) and BADR 26 east (best FTA sat in world) from Michigan as well but via Slingbox,

Cool. I bet there's some really interesting stuff over on those eastern birds!

Yes on BADR 26e, MBC2, MBC action, MBC max, MBC persia, Fox series, Fox movies, dubai one, are US or english film or US series channels and there 5 sports channels, all are FTA and in English with arabic subtitles. It is a shame they don't repeat them on 97W. That would realy increase FTA in the US.
Eutelsat w3a has all 4 Nat Geo channels, history,bio, crime,yatching,zone reality and the documentary and news channels together with Fox sport, ESPN and English premier league Soccer (about 70 channels in all) all for $170 per year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts