Hockey games on my RSN blacked out?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

--sexy-warlock--

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
Chattanooga
Trying to schedule timers on 2 hockey games tonight on my own RSNs, they say they are not available for viewing in my area? They are on no other channels, what is the deal?

Games are Thrashers at Blues on Sportssouth and Bluejackets at Sharks Fox Sports Cincinnati

EDIT: I can schedule them through the free preview of Center Ice, will this weird anomaly end when the free preview ends?

Trying to schedule timers on 2 hockey games tonight on my own RSNs, they say they are not available for viewing in my area? They are on no other channels, what is the deal?

Games are Thrashers at Blues on Sportssouth and Bluejackets at Sharks Fox Sports Cincinnati

Have you been able to watch them previously? Hockey and basketball are a problem for me. I have the NYC RSN's and can watch the Rangers and Knicks (most of the time) but am blacked out for Islander, Devils and Nets. I live in NE PA.

Ahh, no I haven't. I am not thinking straight this morning. I was assuming that I could view anything on the RSNs that are available to me. Forgot that each sport has different rules. I have to settle for the Predators games, which don't have their own channel on Dish (FS-TN), but hopefully they will always be available on one of the HDALT channels.

Ahh, no I haven't. I am not thinking straight this morning. I was assuming that I could view anything on the RSNs that are available to me. Forgot that each sport has different rules. I have to settle for the Predators games, which don't have their own channel on Dish (FS-TN), but hopefully they will always be available on one of the HDALT channels.

Yeah they will always be on an ALT channel. I have the same thing with the Hurricanes when they play. And as you already figured out, the Preds are the only team in your area that you can view on your local RSN. You will need NHL Center Ice for the other teams you mentioned (after the preview is over).

Don't forget Center Ice is on Free Preview till end of October. You may be able to watch it there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)