Holiday Party Details and Prize Lists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i keep getting on my wifes nerves by reminding her that the holiday party is tomorrow and they are going to be giving away great prizes. she keeps telling me that we are unlucky and won't win anything.i keep telling her i have a good feeling. i can only hope.

My wife knows that we're having the holiday party. I keep on talking about it. :)

Time?

my parents know. They are just happy that i'm still setting time out to study for midterms.

I hear the official party is 8:45 (7:45 central) to 10:00 (9:00) and party goes on around past 10:00 (9here) so the "after-party" and music etc is like 9:00 my time or something. Planning out evening.

For you Dial-up users. Make sure to disable Call-Waiting.

You don't need to have your mother-in-law calling to discuss what happened on the daily soaps just as your name is pulled by PrizeGoddess. :yikes

We are just getting ready. Prize Goddess is now selecting the prizes and the order of the prize giveaways.

I am working on getting everything set for our after party party on the Holiday Channel. Plus doing some HTML coding needed for the event tonight, as well totaling up the amount we will donating to make a wish.

So what are the three (or four) times listen in central. Please bear my wondering i know its subtract an hour but i'm trying to get this right.
start
drawings
paaaaaartay!
<end even though i know more will go on after>

I cant access the chat room for the party ..the chatr applet does not open

please help!

We had a great time! For those who left right after we gave away the 921 you missed out. :) We gave away another Nintendo DS for those who stuck around.

Our peak in the chat was 323 users in the chat at the same time!

It was a great time!

Congrats to Sean Mota our 2004 SatelliteGuy of the Year!!

I will post a complete prize winner list tommorow. I will also do my best to get all the prizes shipped tommorow or Wednesday. :)

Thanks again to all who joined us tonight. I had a great time!!

Congratulations!

Thanks to all the sponsers and Scott personally for providing such wonderful gifts to the members, staff, and supporters!

Thank you Dishstore and Value Electronics for donating prizes for the giveaway!!

Thank you Scott and Prize Goddess for the prize giveaway and for all yall do here. :)

I came in just a little too late after doing an install. Something tends to always happen during the chat and prize giveaways. Sure wish I would have been able to join tonight but someone was really anxious to get television today.

congrats.
oh and don't forget to say TY to PSB Satellite.
i shoulda stayed but i had to get off at 9:00- i really wanted DS.
i wonder if that person got SP2 installed correctly...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts