Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Don't forget about our 2006 Holiday Party on Monday Night! You could win a XBOX 360 just by being there!

In order to join us you will need to be in our chat room which is located at http://www.satelliteguys.us/chat.php

In order to use this chat you need the latest version of java installed on your computer which you can download from http://www.java.com

PLEASE TEST YOUR MACHINE BEFORE THE PARTY TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET IN.

The drawing will be held sometime in the 9pm Eastern Time Hour. YOU MUST BE IN THE ROOM TO WIN.

If we call your name as the winner you have 45 second to reply "I am here" or something like that. If we do not get a reply from you within that time we will draw another winner, so PLEASE be alert in the chat.

Winner will be shipped the XBOX360 by UPS Second Day Air, meaning if we get your shipping address on Monday Night, you could have your new XBOX360 in your hands by Thursday.

This prize has been donated by myself and my wife, as our thank you to you for a great 2006!

Any questions please post them here now before the chat, as we will be unable to answer questions or help with technical issues on Monday Night.

Again please test your PC's now. :)

Happy Holidays from your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US

The wife thinks I am nuts - getting excited to "go to an online christmas party," but I am really looking forward to it! Prize or no prize, this will be a blast!

Is there a link to test by install of Java? How do I know if it is installed.

I get an error connecting to the Server. Could it be my works firewall?

Yes if your work has a firewall you might not be able to get in. There is nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Is there a link to test by install of Java? How do I know if it is installed.

I get an error connecting to the Server. Could it be my works firewall?

I've been there before. I used to work 2nd shift at a company a couple of years ago, and the firewall there blocked me from the chat. :( I couldn't find any way around it.

I'm glad I work 8-5 now, and can join in the chats.

Fortunately now I have an alternative to the work firewall if ever needed. My cell phone lets me come here very easily and I believe the chat room works with it since it's java based.

Not that it's likely to happen, but how many of us would have heart attacks if Charlie actually talked about Dish Online tonight? :p

Here's hoping that there's a slim chance that staff will be eligible for the 360. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

pub account status text and background

Dumb Questions About Classifieds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)