Holiday Party Rules & Information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, think that 20 secs or even 30 may be too short. For those stuck with cellular dial up, turn around time can be 2 minutes! And on some chats, when the lag hits 5 minutes we get a "server time out" boot off. What do you need for a response? a dot or name or what. I am not at all familiar as to how this works. That public chats I have tried, I usually have gotten the "why do you bring that up now? We moved from that topic 5 minutes ago!" Partly because I type at 6 to 8 words per minute.
Thanks for the great web site and I will be trying to check in. I will be able to be on line on Monday evening.
POP

Looking forward to it. Already told the wife she needs to be handy for drink refills, and a sit in for the......uh.............call of nature!!!!!!!!!! :D Last year she brought me a big coffee can as a joke.:eek:

Last edited:
Happy Holidays to everyone. This will be my first holiday party with satelliteGuys, but It will not be my last.

Well, whatever software is being used to run the Holiday Party chat won't pass my
McAfee virus (and I don't EVER disable it).

Was looking forward to joining you guys - but just not meant to be.

The holiday party was enjoyable, but I think the crowd may have overwhelmed the system at times. I got bounced out five times and experienced some serious lag while in the room.

Thanks to Scott, PG, all the staff for all the do all year round and Claude from DishStore.Net for his support of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts