Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On behalf of the SatelliteGuys staff and my wife Eva I would like to thank everyone who joined us last night for our Holiday Party!

Going into last nights party, I got to admit it... I was not in the holiday mood. Instead I was worried and wanted to make sure everything went smoothly! While it didn't sound it on the air I was actually doing about 8 things at one time to make it all work. And I am happy to say things went off without a hitch with the broadcast and chat!

I am also happy to say that once the party and show started and the music started playing and the jokes started in the chat room I quickly found the Christmas spirit and by the end of the party I was very happy with everything!

A big thank you to SatelliteGuys member "Radio" who not only co hosted with me this year but took on a new role of "Mr. Trivia!" Jim was great to fall back on as I prepped for the next song and was able to better follow the chat room as well. Jim is doing us a special favor for us this year and will be programming SatelliteGuys Radio for us on Christmas Eva and Day, including bring us our annual Holiday Tradition "Christmas Across the Lands" on Christmas Day from 6am until 6pm! SatelliteGuys Radio will be simulcasting Jim's WION Radio from Ionia, MI. I hope you will tune in and give the station a good listen... because SURPRISE what your listening to is being fed to the internet by an AM Radio... in AM Stereo! I bet after listening you will agree that it is the best sounding AM radio station in the United States! You can also listen anytime at http://www.i1430.com!

With one years holiday party down, I am already thinking about next years party!! One of the things I want to do next year to make things more fair for everyone is make a rule change. Next year I want to limit prizes to one per member... since our prizes are given away in order of value if a member wins more then one prize then the lower value prize they won earlier gets forfeited and goes back up for grabs for another member. This should make things more fun as well. In addition next year instead of taking the first caller we will ask for a specific caller number for each prize (such as caller 5) this will help keep the same people from being caller one, and make it fair for those people who's streams might be delayed a few moments as well. I wanted to do this last night, but was unsure if our phone system could handle something like that... and now we know it can. These changes should make the chat and broadcast even more fun and fair for all!

Thank you to all the companies that donated prizes for us to give away! So THANK you to AZBOX, DISH, SATELLITEAV, TITANIUM SATELLITE and WINEGARD!

Finally THANK YOU to all our Pub Members for their support this year! As I mentioned last night on the broadcast it was a hard year for us financially due to the loss of two of our biggest ad networks. Due to the support of our supporting Pub Members we were once again able to keep the lights on for everyone!

At the end of the broadcast I gave away a special gift for everyone tuned in and in the Holiday Spirit everyone who sends me a PM and requests it will receive a FREE TWO WEEK Pub Membership Trial! This trial will allow you to see the true power and speed of our servers and it is our hope that after your trial is over you will want to continue to help support the site and help us keep the lights on for all! Please PM me quickly as this offer expires at 11:59PM on Wednesday, December 18th. For those who are currently Pub Members and would like to get in on this special just PM me and I will extend your Pub Membership another two weeks. It is my hope that as a Pub Member you join us in our Pub Members only forum and feel more like a member of the SatelliteGuys family! I am proud of the fact that for some of our members our SatelliteGuys Family is the only family they might have to spend the holiday with! Holiday is for family and friends and we got a lot of them here at SatelliteGuys! Thanks for spending the Holidays with us!

Again for Eva and I wish you all the best no matter what Holidays you celebrate! Thank you to everyone who helped put me in the holiday spirit last night!

From our family to yours MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Scott and Eva...

And now... THE WINNERS LIST!

CarlosVic - $25 Amazon Gift Card (From Scott and Eva Greczkowski)
MC6809E - GEOSATpro SL2PLL KU LNB (From SatelliteAV.COM)
LERN4482 - Titanium C1-PLL C Band LNB (From TitaniumSatellite.COM)
DISHMAN-N-NC - Winegard Pathway X2 Satellite Antenna (From Winegard.COM and DISH.COM)
BOB2011- Azbox Mini Me AMerican Edition (From Azbox.CA)
DISHMAN-N-NC - Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller (From TitaniumSatellite.COM)
MESTEVO - Sony Playstation 4 (From Scott and Eva Greczkowski)
MC6809E - Microsoft XBOX ONE Day One Edition (From Scott and Eva Greczkowski)

Congrat to all winners and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!!! :)

Hey I can vouch for stargazer,he was on air twice.:D

Thanks

UPS just delivered the Xbox One and Geosat pro SL2PLL lnb that I won Monday night. For some reason the package sat in Raleigh for over a day before it was forwarded on to the local terminal for delivery.

I'd like to say thanks to SatelliteGuys and Scott & Eva for having the Holiday Party. I've been a member of SatGuys since 2008 and have learned a lot from the great people here.

MC6809e

Yeah I was following the tracking info, and never seen “not dispatched” for a package status before.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas!

You can't open that Xbox one until Christmas morning mc6809e,that was in the fine print of the contest details.:D

I haven't opened the Xbox YET.

On the other hand, the lnb HAS been opened and I'll probably install it on one of the fixed dishes tomorrow.

Ernie

No problem with the lnb,ya never know what the weather is going to do.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)