Holiday Party Winners List

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's exactly what happened to me.. I was having real rotten luck streaming the radio show to my phone. I managed to get a spotty stream with MusicFly. Half way home and frustrated with the spotty connection, I decided to call in.. and that's when I found out the phone call WAS the show. I didn't think anyone would pick up my call because the service said "press one to speak with the host" .. I figured that by just sitting listening to the radio show didn't have my in queue.. so I drove home listening to the show over my car-phone.

Then all-of-the-sudden, Scott said "someone from 570" .. I was definitely caught off guard and not mentally prepared to be live on the air LOL, but I wanted to say thanks for the gift card I won the other day anyways, so it all worked out.

And I got a free SatGuys tee-shirt out of it too!

Thanks again Scott and Eva. Very awesome.

Thats why after the second time I got on the air I decided to not call back in lol. I thought more callers would have called in too. I knew I was the first caller in because I heard my call get disconnected. I would have thought that he would have seen the whole phone number of the person calling in and see if someone else had called in already and give someone else a chance to get on first.

I am curious if a voice chat room would do well with perhaps permissions for certain people to speak like the yahoo voice chats were.

So did anyone get their prizes yet? :)

Please report back if you got them!

Also those who won gift card and got them via PM, if you have not done so already please PM me when you redeemed them so I can throw away the gift card which I am keeping until you redeem them just incase I typed a redemption code wrong.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Our iPad Mini winner received his prize today and even sent a few pictures to me of him and the prize.

I am not going to post them, but he is more then welcome to! :)

Anyone else get their stuff yet?

I received my blue-ray player today! Got it all set up in the bedroom. Love the small size of it! Thanks again Scott and Eva!

I got my t-shirt but did not receive the Microsoft Points card (Eva was in charge of that). Was going to use it as a Christmas gift to give a boy that is getting an X-Box 360 for Christmas.

I got my t-shirt but did not receive the Microsoft Points card (Eva was in charge of that). Was going to use it as a Christmas gift to give a boy that is getting an X-Box 360 for Christmas.
That was my fault. I had it in the bag with the shirt and it fell out in my car. I actually just found the card this morning while unloading stuff from my car.

I will PM you the number. (Sorry!)

That was my fault. I had it in the bag with the shirt and it fell out in my car. I actually just found the card this morning while unloading stuff from my car.

I will PM you the number. (Sorry!)

Santa Grezkowski's bag was stuffed too full!:D

Just glad you didn't lose the card.:)

I got the codes in the PM. Thanks Scott! The boys will be thrilled to get it to go online with their new XBOX 360 this Christmas. I copied and pasted the code in a letter for them.

I am guessing everyone (but one person) got their prizes! Congrats!

I hope everyone enjoyed!

Thanks to everyone who tuned into SatelliteGuys Radio for the Christmas Music! We had a sharp increase in listeners this year! (Thank you!) I was very pleased and happy yesterday when it was time to open our gifts I tuned to SatelliteGuys Radio and found 6 other people tuned in listening on Christmas Day! I am glad others were able to enjoy our offering especially on Christmas Day!

Our stats show we had a lot of listeners in Afganistan, Germany and England! Greetings to those listners as well!!!

We will continue our Christmas Across the Lands run through today. Its your last chance to tune in and listen!

Don't worry SatelliteGuys Radio will be back and once again it will be listener powered! I will be releasing details to our Pub Members shortly... and unlike last time we did it, this will not require all my time making sure everyone gets on the air correctly. We have purchased a special package which will allow our members to log in and be DJ whenever they want to broadcast... it should be FUN!

I am also happy to report that we raised $150 for Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts in association with WION, and adding it to what WION raised we raised almost $500 together! You will be hearing a lot more of WION here at SatelliteGuys in 2013! In addition I am looking forward to working with Jim Carlyle for our LIVE Consumer Electronics Show Broadcast from Las Vegas! Jim will be co host and help me run the phone lines from his studios in Ionia, MI!

Thats it, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)