Holiday Party Winners List

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a party!Enjoyed it a lot,great fun,music and lots of spiked eggnog!:D

Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks Scott for bringing back the chat Christmas party and all the wonderful gifts you and Eva have passed out!Dunno how you guys manage to do it!:)

It was great, really enjoyed it. I'm not saying names but a couple of the callers "sounded".....looking for an adjective.....nervous, shy, giddish, almost like a kid talking to santa (Scott) & lost for words........lol, no offense to you callers. I would liked to have called in & said hi, but with my slow speaking & heavy appalachian accent I would have been laughed out of the chat room & then cry like a 2 yr old who just s*!t his pants. :eek: Kidding on the last part.
Would like to comment on Radio's voice. What a true gift you have my friend, very clear, concise, & appealing to listen to. :)

It was great, really enjoyed it. I'm not saying names but a couple of the callers "sounded".....looking for an adjective.....nervous, shy, giddish, almost like a kid talking to santa (Scott) & lost for words........lol, no offense to you callers. I would liked to have called in & said hi, but with my slow speaking & heavy appalachian accent I would have been laughed out of the chat room & then cry like a 2 yr old who just s*!t his pants. :eek: Kidding on the last part.
Would like to comment on Radio's voice. What a true gift you have my friend, very clear, concise, & appealing to listen to. :)

That was an awkward but hilarious moment!

I was listening and was like that has to be someone from this region,then you said you were an installer and I knew it was you lol.
You sounded perfectly normal to me btw.:D

That was an awkward but hilarious moment!

I was listening and was like that has to be someone from this region,then you said you were an installer and I knew it was you lol.
You sounded perfectly normal to me btw.:D

I don't think that was him, it was Stargazer......................

Appreciate that Teehar, but I never did call in. I was too chicken.........

Yep it was me, with the accent. I honestly was caught off guard. I didn't press the 1 the second or third time I called in and the first time he didn't hear me. I called in to listen to the program because I could hear everything really well that way and could hear everybody then he said someone was calling from the 304 area code and I thought dang, he is on the line with me lol. That made for a goofy moment then I felt embarrassed lol. Had a great time though.

Yep it was me, with the accent. I honestly was caught off guard. I didn't press the 1 the second or third time I called in and the first time he didn't hear me. I called in to listen to the program because I could hear everything really well that way and could hear everybody then he said someone was calling from the 304 area code and I thought dang, he is on the line with me lol. That made for a goofy moment then I felt embarrassed lol. Had a great time though.

I definitely sound way more hillbilly than you, no offense. :D

Ahh dang it I get you 2 mixed up!Sorry about that.You guys knew who I meant though.:D

StarDust you are just over the hill from me aren't you. I'm guessing Maryville.

I could have been wrong on my guess,dahenny is just across the mtn.from me.Guessing we all sound pretty much the same.:D

StarDust you are just over the hill from me aren't you. I'm guessing Maryville.

No, I'm about 2 1/2 hrs north of there in the Tri Cities region. Not far from the NC/VA border. Almost literally over the hill from Teehar & real close to Dahenny also.

Ok I was close enough..:D....seems everything is 2hrs from Murphy.

Ok I was close enough..:D....seems everything is 2hrs from Murphy.

Never been to Murphy, but would say it's a lot like it is 'round here. Everything is far from here, most jobs I roll on take an 1 hr +.
I've been wanting to visit this farmers market in Asheville, heard all kinds of good things about it, but never been there. Can't recall the name, but it's near the I26/I40 interchange. You ever been there?

that's exactly what happened to me.. I was having real rotten luck streaming the radio show to my phone. I managed to get a spotty stream with MusicFly. Half way home and frustrated with the spotty connection, I decided to call in.. and that's when I found out the phone call WAS the show. I didn't think anyone would pick up my call because the service said "press one to speak with the host" .. I figured that by just sitting listening to the radio show didn't have my in queue.. so I drove home listening to the show over my car-phone.

Then all-of-the-sudden, Scott said "someone from 570" .. I was definitely caught off guard and not mentally prepared to be live on the air LOL, but I wanted to say thanks for the gift card I won the other day anyways, so it all worked out.

And I got a free SatGuys tee-shirt out of it too!

Thanks again Scott and Eva. Very awesome.

Never been to Murphy, but would say it's a lot like it is 'round here. Everything is far from here, most jobs I roll on take an 1 hr +.
I've been wanting to visit this farmers market in Asheville, heard all kinds of good things about it, but never been there. Can't recall the name, but it's near the I26/I40 interchange. You ever been there?

Yes I have been there and it worth going, but only a couple times, as it is(no lie) 2 hours from here.

The Ashehville farmers market!Great place,spent many hours working there selling Christmas trees.It's about an hr and a half from here.Fantastic views of the Biltmore House,deer all over the place and plenty of good produce,jams,jellies etc.Moose Cafe has pretty good eats too.

I'm really sorry I missed it! I was looking forward to joining in, but I caught the "bug" that was going around and went to bed early.. (thought I might wake up and join in the fun a little later). and I NEVER get sick!! Sounds like it was a really fun time! darn it. Next year sick or not!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts