Holy Bag of Crap, Look what Woot.com sent me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
I was expected a used baseball cap, maybe a camcorder bag, and some useless Ipod sleeve or something....

Well sweet Jesus, look what they sent me......

About a dozen Sansa Mp3 players (all refurbs..... all worked except one that had a cracked screen).... they had three versions,... the zippo cigarette lighter sized 2 gb and 4gb ones with the video screens, pack of gum sized 1gb one (with a USB connector under an end cap), and the small tic tac box sized 2 gb ones.... (only one transfer/charge cable only, so I will have to buy those but still....

but wait there's more.... a JVC camcorder bag (OK, THAT I was expecting), about two dozen HP clip on the ear headphones, with voice mics on the cords for you PC gamers.. Two generic bluetooth cell phone headsets, an adapter so you can use the headphones on airplane seats,......

but wait, STILL more.....

in the I think they are useless, but may be worth something to someone else department, they gave me SEVENTEEN 2 Wire PC Port Phoneline 10 Mbps USB Adapters Model no. PCP-1... According to Amazon, here is what it does....

The 2Wire(TM) PC Port(TM) makes setting up a home phoneline network for your computers a snap! Just plug the 2Wire PC Port into your computers USB port and into a nearby telephone jack, and you are ready to transmit data smoothly between multiple PCs over existing phone lines.

Product Description
The 2Wire PC Port is a high-speed USB to HomePNA adapter that lets you share an Internet connection with multiple computers using your home's existing telephone wiring. You don't have to open your computers to get a high-speed network up and running.Small and lightweight, just plug PC Port into your computer's USB port and a nearby phone jack, run the installation CD and you're ready to share data among networked computers.

These are the only things that I don't want to keep as I don't have a use for them (Amazon has them listed for $18 a piece x 17 = $306!!!!),.... someone make me an offer and the whole batch is yours (flip 'em on EBay, I don't care....)... It does NOT have the installation disk, so you'll probably have to find it online on the company's website...

Anyhoo, now I see why people go nuts for these BOCs now.... I got a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff for $8.....

Yes! Bagged another three during today's woot-off..... Can lightning strike twice? Or am I due for a used baseball cap, a leakfrog, and a USB dancing hula girl... We'll see.

I missed out on the BoC today. Server just too busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts