Home Media Questions

dhageremtp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
North Dakota
I have the hopper and I have a windows 7 pc. The hopper sees the computer and plays files that I have on the computer, pictures, music, movies. The question I have, and I am not finding, is this...when I have a new song or movie, how do I get it to show up on the hopper. IE the wife downloaded a new song from itunes, but it doesnt show up on the hopper when we go under music. It is in the same itunes folder as the other music is and that music is able to be played on the hopper.

I have also heard about others using different software to make this work, do they have different interfaces on the hopper or do they all work the same?

Lastly a suggestion to dish, when scrolling through a list, make it so we can push the number on the remote the will take us to that letter in the song list. If I want to get to the W push the 9 key.

Anyone?? Is there a way to refresh the lists of songs and movies from the hopper? Do I need to reset the hopper each time I download a new itunes song?

dhageremtp said:
Anyone?? Is there a way to refresh the lists of songs and movies from the hopper? Do I need to reset the hopper each time I download a new itunes song?

Go back to the main media sharing page where you see your device listed and try pressing refresh. Then choose your pc again and it should appear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)